19.–21. September 2018 • Lübeck
19.–21. September 2018 • Lübeck
General Information on the
51st Annual Meeting of the German Society for Transfusion Medicine and Immune Haematology e.V. (DGTI)
Lübecker Musik- und Kongreßhallen GmbH
Date19–21 September 2018
German Society for Transfusion Medicine and Immune Haematology e.V. (DGTI)
Prof. Dr. Siegfried Görg
Prof. Dr. Holger Hennig
Institut für Transfusionsmedizin
Ratzeburger Allee 160
The conference will be accompanied by a specialized industrial exhibition. Interested companies please contact Conventus for more information
Submission of Abstracts
Abstract submission for invited speakers
Please use this link to open the abstract submission portal for invited speakers: https://dgti2018ref.abstract-management.de/
1. Please create an individual account. Your password will be send to you via e-mail. (Please also check your spam-box, in case you do not receive this e-mail)
2. Please login with your e-mail address and password to submit an abstract.
3. You can edit your abstract until the abstract deadline on 16 July 2018.
4. After your have submitted your abstract you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
1. Your abstract text is limited to 3000 signs incl. spaces.
2. Attachments (graphics, tables) should have a resolution of 300 dpi and one of the following formats: JPG, TIF, EPS, PNG
3. Please follow this structure:
The conflicts of interest must be disclosed to the first author and the last author at the beginning of the lecture. You will be asked to provide information on the following points:
• Employment or leadership position
• Advisory and expert opinions
• Ownership of shares, shares or funds
• Patent, copyright, sales license
• Financing of scientific investigations
• Other financial relationships
• Intangible conflicts of interest
• blood donation and donor management
• blood components: manufacturing and quality control
• preparative and therapeutical apheresis
• infection prevention of blood products: pathogen screening and pathogen reduction
• immunohaematology and immunological principles
• haemotherapy: supply aspects and Patient Blood Management
• haemostaseology: coagulopathies, plasma derivatives and haemophilia
• immunogenetics: human leukocyte antigen (HLA) and transplantations
• haematopoietic stem cells: biology and transplantation
• cell and gene therapy
• legal base, quality assurance and regulatory requirements
• future fields of the transfusion medicine
Please click here to open on overview of the Congress fees.
Come together with your colleagues for a festive opening followed by a get-together in the exhibition. Drinks and regional snacks will be provided.
|Date:||19 September 2018|
City tour Lübeck old town
Join us on a city tour through the old town of Lübeck and experience all the important sights and the most beautiful places in the Hanseatic city.
|Date:||20 September 2018|
|Start:||After Postersession 19:30|
The city tour ends at the traditional brewery Brauberger zu Lübeck. The participants are welcome to stop off there.
Brauberger zu Lübeck
Enjoy a relaxing evening event with your colleagues at the beach of Travemünde.
A boat will take your from the congress venue to the seaside resort. The networking evening will start with a reception on the beach of the Baltic Sea and will continue in the ATLANTIC Grand Hotel Travemüde, which offers a great atmosphere with its prime location right on the beach promenade.
|Date:||21 September 2018|
|Departure in Lübeck:||17:30 hrs|
|Arrival in Travemünde:||19:15 hrs|
|Fee:||60 EUR (physician, scientists, scientific employee up to 35 years)|
40 EUR (med. assistant (nursing staff, MTA), student)